Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Luxury You Will Never Afford



*very intense verbal humiliation*

Why would I EVER be interested in a total loser like you?  A woman of my caliber goes for REAL men, not pathetic, uninteresting, whiny, insecure, idiots like you.  Don't you get it?  You will never have me.  Ever.  The closest you will ever come to being with me, or even a woman like me, is jerking off to my clips...all...by...yourself.  No matter how hard you try, you will never be good enough.  I am a powerful, seductive, creative, smart and sexy woman who will settle for no less than the absolute best, and you?  Well, you aren't even approaching "good enough".  You would have a long way to go before you could even be considered "good enough".  You've peaked, and I only continue to improve.  Face facts.  I am a luxury you will never afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.