Friday, September 23, 2016

Diane Andrews Cuckolding



I don't know why we are having this conversation again. You seem to not understand the rules, and quite frankly it's pathetic and very annoying to have to keep reminding you of your place in this marriage. You are here to serve me, plain and simple. You take care of the house and keep things clean so I don't chip a nail and have more time to get ready to go on my dates with REAL men who have big dicks, hot bodies, and charming and fun personalities. All things you do not possess. That tiny little dick in your pants isn't much more than a clit, and will never experience my pussy. It's your job to buy me things and make sure I look perfect for the dates I go on, and the men that I fuck. Perhaps I can bring them home so you can pretend to know what my perfect pussy feels like.

I just shaved my pussy so it's perfectly smooth and clean, so there is one thing you can do. You can clean my pubic hairs out of the bathtub while I go on my date.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your email will NEVER be published.