Sunday, September 16, 2018

Tit Worship



Once again, all it takes is just a peak of my cleavage and you're hard as a rock. I can see that bulge inside your pants just aching to come out and play. I bet you want me to open my blouse just a little bit more so you can see my big, perfect tits. Look at you getting harder and harder... I'm not quite sure I want to open my blouse yet. I rather like teasing you and making you work for it. Maybe you should take your cock out of its constraints and start stroking it for me. If I can watch you do that, then it will tempt me to bring them out. I like the way you stroke your cock for me. My titties like the way you stroke your cock too. You can go a little faster, but not too fast, I want you to last. I'm going to tease and taunt you until the very end. Now as I start to open my blouse you can go faster, and then as I show you each one you can go faster yet, until finally they are both exposed and you cum all over them.

My DD's will be waiting for next time.

Includes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Cleavage, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.