Tuesday, October 22, 2019

My Step-Son's Bra Fetish

 


This was a custom order - no name used. To submit a request, email me. Please submit a full and detailed request for my review.

"Can you pretend to be my step mother and you caught me in your room looking at your bras while company is downstairs.  You notice that I had a hard on. You tell me its ok and you notice how I have been looking at your bras through your shirt and notice how hard I have been getting.  So you assure me its ok and we can keep this are little secret.   You tell me to lay my head back and and just relax and you have on the one that you notice that gets me hard the most.  You assure me no one is going to come in and we are alone.  You unbutton your shirt and You take out my cock (your squirting dildo) you lube it up and start stroke my cock slow and steady.  You can talk very sweet, sexy and caring voice to me, and talk about how much I like your bra, how your breast fill up the bra cups.   You still tell me to relax and assure me no one is coming in, dont worry baby, its ok.  Can you ask me "Do I like your soft hands wrapped around your cock?"  Hmm.. your so big.  Hmm.. I like stroking your big cock.  Ooo.  look how big your cock gets just from you looking at my bra.   You can add in anything else you like to make it better.  I still like your style on how you do your clips.  
Then you notice all of this sexy talking and stroking me is going to make me cum.  Then you can say "do I want to see what your  step moms bra has been holding?  Do you want to see Step mommies titties?  You do?  I know you do.  You want to see them dont you."  So then you can lift the bra over your breast and add some more lube to make it more wet and slippery and stroke me a little faster.  You can let the dildo touch in between your breast also.  Then you can say and whisper to me "Now we cant be to loud, but I want you squirt and cum all over your step moms tittes, ok.  Can you do that for me? Oh yes! I can tell by your face your so excited.  Its ok."  "Just lay back and relax."  Then you can start stroking me a litte faster, and say "Thats it. Come on,  You can do it. Mmm Hmm,  There you go.  Cum for Step Moms Titties, Dont worry, the door is lock and no one is coming in sweety. " Its are little secret."  "No one is going to find out."   And as im squirting you can go "oh, oh, oh, Mmmmmm.... there you go.  Oh your such a nasty and naughty boy. Look at you cumming all over my titties.  Do you feel better?   Thats good.  Next time I will come to your bedroom while everyone is asleep and show you some of my other bras."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.