Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Note From Diane

I recently received a comment here on my blog that was distasteful to say the very least, but was also indicative of someone who is completely clueless to the proper avenue of which to communicate with me on a deeper level.

I am a very busy woman. Although I do absolutely enjoy and appreciate comments and compliments throughout my social media platforms, if there is something more substantial you wish to convey, then be a grown up and use the proper channel, i.e., my email. It pains me that I even have to explain this.

I try very hard to read every comment, compliment, etc, but there are times when I'm too busy with those who do understand email and how it works best when there is something substantial to say or they wish to serve me properly.

I am a professional, and I demand to be treated as such. If you do not grasp this concept, then you are wasting my time. I do not play games, and am not simply here to use people for financial gain. I work very hard at what I do. If you are someone who is going to be immature and play childish games and post comments rather than communicate with me directly, then you are a non factor and yes I will ignore you and most likely block you.

It's a pretty simple concept, actually. Apparently, not for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.