Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Faggoty Cock Whore



You know your place, and I know your secret. I know all your secrets. I am, after all, a professional. It's my job to know. You try to hide it, but I know you crave cock. I know that even though you are at the feet of a gorgeous woman of my caliber, you're still wanting cock. So, let's run a little experiment, shall we? Let's see what turns you on more... me, or rock hard throbbing cocks. I already know the answer. You just get harder and harder with each time I call you a faggot, and tell you how I'm going to make you my filthy cock whore to be used and have your mouth and asshole reamed by tons of big, hard cocks. Better get prepared, cock whore, I've got big plans for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.