Thursday, February 8, 2018

Ended By Breasts



Now that my husband has left, we can get to know each other better.  He thinks I'm the doting, innocent, trophy wife, but he doesn't know I have a darker, naughtier side.  I love the power I have over men, and I love it even more that just my breasts can turn a man like you to complete mush.

You're so weak, so it's no wonder why I can over power you simply with a smile and the flash of some cleavage.  It's this power that has brought you here to me, tonight.  You don't even know how you got here, but now that you're here you think it's best if you take full advantage of the situation. Little do you know, I have other, more sinister things in mind.  How long do you think you can last with my huge tits smothering your face?

My breasts smothering your face will be the last thing you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.