Saturday, May 26, 2018

Deep Dicking



All your insistence that you're straight has only led me to believe otherwise. Your constant protesting that you're "not gay", only leads me to be absolutely certain of your lust for cock, and your deep down secret feminine desires. It's just that if someone "makes" you, then it wasn't really something you wanted, it was beyond your control, right? I know for certain you wish you had a pussy, and I am even more certain of your need for that pussy to be fucked by a big, hard, throbbing cock. In fact, I can prove it.

Let's play a little game, shall we? You keep insisting none of this is true, while I take out my BBC strapon and begin to lube it and stroke it. If you can keep yourself from becoming rock hard, I will believe you when you say you don't lust for cock. Furthermore, I'm going to insert this rock hard BBC into your man pussy, and if your cock does nothing, if it just lays there limp and lifeless without dripping, pulsing, or showing any signs of pleasure, then I will believe you're not a cock lover.

Well, well, well, look who has proven me right.

Make Me Bi, Femdom, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Humiliation, POV Strapon, POV Sex, Bouncing Boobs, Big Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.