Monday, October 27, 2014

Time For Some Positivity

After a few days of allowing negative people to get a rise out of me and get me involved in their pettiness, I am going to try to make the transition back to my sunny disposition, and how I'm going to do it is partly in this post.

I just want to say to all the wonderful, kind, thoughtful, caring, and positive people who comment and email me in various outlets; YOU PEOPLE ROCK!!!

I can't emphasize enough how much joy it brings me to receive complimentary emails and comments on my photos, videos, or blog posts.  It's that kind of positive feedback that keeps me loving what I do, and keeps me doing it!

That being said, I am not adverse to constructive criticism when it is delivered in a mature and honest manner.  I actually welcome it very much!  I love to hear that you maybe loved a certain aspect of one of my videos, but didn't really care for another.  There's no harm in saying those words.  Being a complete asshole and only pointing out the negative and never saying anything positive -- now that I will just forevermore ignore. 

So anyway, back to you wonderful positive rays of sunshine that I call my friends...

THANK YOU!!!  Keep on being wonderful and kind.  There isn't enough of it in the world today.

Love and kisses,
Diane Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.