Saturday, March 3, 2018

A Fair Trade For Good Grades



I need to talk to you about your grades, they are slipping badly.  According to these papers you are failing three classes.  This can't happen.  Don't make me call your father!  I think I know what the problem is; it's girls.  You're distracted because you're coming into your own and becoming a man.  The testosterone is flowing and although that gives you a hightened libido, and more energy, it also causes you to be distracted.  So, this is what I will do, I will help you with your situation.  As your mother, it is my job to see to it you are passing school, so I will help you out, but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone, and that you will study harder and bring your grades up.

You love my tits I can tell.  So this will be your reward for trying harder in school, and it shouldn't be too hard now that I'm helping you release all that testosterone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.