Monday, October 8, 2018

Panty Thief



This was a custom order. Email me for your own custom clip: diane (at) insatiablemilf (dot) com.

I want to have a talk with you. I was cleaning your room earlier and decided it was time to clean under your bed when I found all these pairs of my dirty panties! I had been noticing certain pairs were missing lately, and I could not figure out where they went! Now I know. It's been you, stealing them. Why would you steal my panties? All of my bras and panties are matching sets, so you can imagine my shock when I found my own son has been stealing them!

Have you been smelling them and jerking off to them? Well, if that's what you want, then you can just do that right here, right now, for me. If you're brave enough to sneak my panties from me, then you can be brave enough to jerk off to them in front of me, too. You even stole my crotchless panties, and you know exactly when I would wear those. It's when I am with your father, so obviously you love the smell of sex on me, too. So, I have a special surprise for you. 

Get on your knees in front of me. You're going to sniff and lick and smell these pairs of panties you had hidden under your bed, and then, the panties I've been wearing; the ones I put on after I had sex with your father last night and he came inside me, and then his cum dripped out into my panties -- I have those for you right here, right now and you're going to smell and lick them while you jerk off. Look at you dripping with excitement!

Now be a good boy and cum in your hand and eat it. If you can manage to do that for me, you can have this pair of panties as a reward.

Includes: MILF, Taboo, Fantasies, Mom/Son, Older Woman Younger Man, Cougar, Mommas Boy, Panty Fetish, Panty Sniffing, Cum Eating Instruction, Humiliation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.