Thursday, October 11, 2018

Breast Obsession



You are obsessed with the female form, but mainly breasts. They are what really do it for you, and I can't say that I blame you, I'm pretty in love with them, too. The power in a nice set of breasts alone makes me glad to be a woman. Just the sight of my cleavage drives you mad, and today you get an extra special treat. Stroking your cock while I play with them, massage them, bounce them, swing them, cover them in baby oil... it's all almost too much to handle. Do you think you're going to be able to last through the entire clip? Or, will your obsession with a nice set of tits get the best of you? 

Includes: Tit Worship, Dirty Talk, Bouncing Boobs, Big Tits, Lotion and Oil Fetish, Masturbation Encouragement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.