Thursday, November 16, 2017

You Wish, Loser: Diane Andrews Femdom POV



Are you serious? You really think you can satisfy a woman like me? I mean... a woman like this? You think you can satisfy. THIS? That's laughable. It's comical, really. I mean, there's no way, you know, you're like "this" big. I need a real man. I need a big, throbbing, hard, thick cock. Someone who, with just that first thrust, can make me scream out in ecstasy. Ha ha, you can't do that! You couldn't possibly do that with that tiny little thing. Are you serious!? I wouldn't even let you try. You're not even in my same league, honey. The only thing you're good for, is washing my panties for me when I go out with my boyfriends. 

I mean, I really think it's cute how you assume that you could get with this. It really is adorable. Comical, in a sense, just like your little thingy. Your little clitty. Your little stump inside your pants that you think could possibly do ME any good. 

So, I think that what's going to happen tonight is pretty obvious. You're going to stay home, with your tiny little dick, and make sure my dinner is ready just how I like. Wash my panties. You know, the same panties I wear when I go out with my boyfriend and he fucks me and I let him cum inside me and then his cum drips into them? Ya. Those. You need to handwash those of course because they are too delicate for the washer and they need a faggoty special touch. Someone who really knows how to handle delicate lingerie. Maybe tonight is even a good night for me to bring home one of my boyfriends. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Bring him home, let him fuck me in our bed. 

At this point you're begging me for mercy and say to me "please baby girl, no more", and this goes a long way to making me really despise you. I'm not your baby, and I'm not a girl, I'm a woman! Certainly more woman than you can handle.

Now back to me bringing home a boyfriend. Maybe I'll bring home ALL of my boyfriends, and you will be forced to watch as they fuck me, one by one, filling me up with their cum, and afterward I think you know what your job will be. That's right. Your job is going to be licking my pussy clean.

So, now you can take one last look at the woman you can't have, before I leave and go let some real men buy me drinks and touch me. 

Take one last look, faggot, this is what you'll never have.

Includes: Small Penis Humiliation, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Arrogant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Domination, Tease and Denial, Corset, Cleavage, Verbal Humilation, Slave Tasks, Goddess Worship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.