Sunday, July 2, 2017

Diane Andrews: Sorry, Not Sorry



This was a custom order - no name used. To submit a request, email me at diane (at) insatiablemilf (dot) com. Please submit a full and detailed request for my review. "Hi, I loved the last clip so much, I had to order a sequel. Following on from my last order, it's now the day of my wedding, and I have married your daughter after we did not manage to slip away. It's now the evening reception, and you have seen me leave the party and go up to mine and my new wife's room at the hotel. You follow me up, and sit down with me on the bed, and explain that you understand that things got a little heated last night and it's probably for the best that no one found out. You catch me looking at you again, and start to lean in, and this time you initiate the kissing. You seduce me onto the bed, and start to ride me. You hear a noise off to the side during the sex, and take a look, and then you make sure I don't look and keep focusing on you. You know you have me so turned on and convince me to say out loud how much better you are than your daughter, and how I was thinking about you during the ceremony and couldn't keep my eyes off of you, and that I really wanted to run away with you. Once I've said this, you tell me that your daughter had come up (off camera) and that that noise was her coming into the room and she's seen and heard it all. You give me the choice to stop now and beg her for forgiveness or carry on with you. It barely takes a second for me to suddenly grab you close and kiss you again, and we carry on as your daughter looks on heartbroken." 

 The sequel to the intensely erotic and intimate Stealing Him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.