Sunday, December 10, 2017

Tricked Into Inseminating Your Married Maid



This was a custom order - no name used. To submit a request, email me at diane (at) insatiablemilf (dot) com. Please submit a full and detailed request for my review.

"You (the maid) are cleaning the room when you notices that I have a hard-on.
You come over an confront me about it, you tell me that we have to do something about it because it is bothering you.
You sit on my lap and rub your ass on my croth, then you turn around (facing me) and pull your pants down and sit on top of me. You take my cock out and rub your pussy on it.
You tell me we can't do more because you are married and you love your husband. You give in and slip my cock inside of you, but only with a condom! (you put the condom on first)
You tell me that I can't cum into you even with the condom because its too dangerous. You continue riding my cock and you take your tits out and play with them (bouncing around).
You start to orgasm but stop. You take the condom off because "it feels better without it" and I'm not allowed to cum into you anyway. You continue riding my cock. You come closer
and closer to orgasm and remind me that I can't cum into you because you are married. You get almost to the point of climax and you tell me that you are not on birth control.
Shortly before reaching climax you beg me to cum a big fat load into you.
After cooling down you ask me to not tell your husband.
-------------------------------------------------

Additional Notes:

Please show your tits! I love your tits, please play with them in the video (shake and squeeze). Also please no dildo, it breaks the illusion for me, just position the camera so that I can see your face and tits when you ride my cock."

Customer Feedback: "Great work, so awesome! Thank you very much! It was 100% worth the wait!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.