Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sinfully Famous MILF Clip



Customer Feedback: "That was AMAZING mommy! I absolutely loved it!" 

 "It begins with you walking into a bedroom with sexy lingerie and garters on, you're sweet and caring for the whole scene, while clearly trying to cover up your insatiable lust for your son. You're talking to the camera. "Hi baby! What are you up to? Just watching cartoons, that's sweet! You're such a cutie Little Johnny! What did you do at school today?" You start to run your hand down to your pussy as you listen. "Ahhhhh you played with Ms. Maye after nap time? And did you have fun playing with Ms. Cruz after school?" You're turned on to know that your toddler is having more sex than most men dream of. You smile as you rub your pussy, you start undressing as you say this. "Mmm that makes mommy VERY happy... now off with the TV, it's mommy's turn! Come on baby boy, mommy hasn't gotten to get a load of cum since breakfast, I need that five year old cock now!" You act out unzipping Little Johnny's pants as you begin to stroke. "Mmmm that's it baby, get nice and hard for mommy... ya know I remember the day you were born... I had one of the best orgasms of my life as you came out... then I saw your cock for the first time, mmmm it looked so huge and delicious! The doctor said it was ten inches... that's when I told your daddy I wanted a divorce" You start sucking on johnny's cock for a bit, bobbing your head in and out of frame, you pull off and look back into the camera "I remember the day I took you home from the hospital... I ripped off my clothes and started riding your giant baby cock! A few months later you were big enough to fuck me while I breastfed you!" You suck more. "Remember on your fourth birthday when I let you be in charge, you even had the dog fuck me! God I came so hard!" You suck more until you can't take it any more. You start kissing and licking at the camera, being real perverted! "Mmmmmm I love how small your body is and how big your cock is! I want this little boy cock in me!" You straddle Johnny's body and start bouncing "OH MY GOD JOHNNY! This feels SO good!" You look into the camera and slow down "Awwww baby are you ok? Am I going to rough? Awwwww you just want mommy to be happy?" You start grinding your hips "you're so cute Johnny.... oh fuck you're SO CUTE Johnny! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" You have a body shaking orgasm, smiling big and giggling. "Th-that was REALLY good baby... but mommy wants more!" You start bouncing hard "FUCK YES! GIVE ME THAT FIVE YEAR COCK! OH GOD I LOVE FUCKING LITTLE BOYS! GIVE MOMMY YOUR BIG BOY COCK BABY! GIVE IT TO ME!" You scream again with another orgasm, as you slow down to catch your breath "what's that baby?" You giggle "you think I sound like Ms. Maye when I cum? Hmmm well maybe I'll have to come to your daycare when she's working so you can fuck us both at once!" You're slowly grinding your hips. "You know baby? I was really scared that people would find out about us and we'd get in big trouble... but everything's gotten better since people found out! I mean, you're teachers can't get their hands off you, all the babysitters play with you for free, and I'm getting a promotion... as long as you fuck my boss next weekend, trust me it'll be fun, she's kinky!" You get up and turn around and squat back down with your ass bouncing up and down "do all the other girls fuck you as good as mommy? I bet I can fuck you better little boy! Mommy knows what you want little boy! Mommy knows you like being the town fucktoy! Mommy knows you like making everyone cum with your five year old cock!" You scream with another orgasm... after a moment of catching your breath "Ok baby, ok. Now it's your turn to cum, I'm just gonna lay down and I want you to use whatever hole you want, remember the rule I made on your second birthday? ANY hole you want, ANY time you want, ANY place you want! Ok baby?" The next shot is you on your back reaching down and rubbing Johnny's cock against your pussy "mmmm remember when you got hard in the playground? We snuck into the wooden pirate ship and you fucked my brains out, then you made me fuck the three year old boys that were watching? God it made me cum so hard! Now I want you to cum for me as hard as I have for you, please baby, use mommy for your pleasure!" Here you can either shake the camera vigorously or just bounce like crazy to show that little Johnny has a ridiculous amount of energy in him that's all going into fucking your brains out. "HOLY FUCK JOHNNY! YOU HAVE SO MUCH OF THAT FIVE YEAR OLD ENERGY! YOU MUST BE EXTRA HORNY FOR MOMMY TODAY! FUCK IT'S LIKE A JACKHAMMER ON MY PUSSY!" Your panting and your eyes are almost rolling back in pleasure. "PLEASE FUCK MOMMY LIKE THIS EVERYDAY! JESUS CHRIST!" You cum hard but little Johnny doesn't slow down a bit "THATS IT BABY THATS IT USE MOMMY CUM FOR MOMMY! ILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST CUM IN MOMMY! ILL FUCK ALL THE LITTLE BOYS ILL FUCK ANY ANIMAL YOU CAN THINK OF JUST GIVE ME THAT FIVE YEAR OLD CUM LITTLE JOHNNY!!!! OH FUCK YES!" After long moans and pants, you finally collapse in pleasure. "That was amazing, now you can go wash up for dinner" you get up in the camera "or we can see if you can hold up another seven rounds of making mommy cum!" You make out with little Johnny. "Good choice baby" end of video" All activity is between consenting adults roleplaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.