Wednesday, July 20, 2016

BiSexual Encouragement





I'm not here to humiliate you. In fact, it's just the opposite. I'm here to encourage your desire for cock. I want to seduce you with my positive and accepting reaction to finding out you secretly lust for cock. Finally, someone to share cock with!

A sultry and seductive forced-bi. Understanding your desires, and encouraging them. Keeping your secret safe, and helping you fulfill your deepest fantasies. Follow my affirming and positive instructions that will have you coming back for more. Women like me are so rare, and you know that to be true, so don't miss out on this opportunity to feel free to crave cock and be encouraged and cheered by me.

Tell me how much you love cock, and let me be a part of those cravings.

Includes: Forced Bi, Femdom, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Seduction, Cock Worship, Role Reversal, Bodystockings, Encouragement, Sensual Domination


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.