Friday, September 11, 2015

Diane Andrews Update

Hello my favorite fans!

I have had a ton of custom requests coming in lately, and the best part is, every single one of them has known I haven't been well (meaning they've read and paid attention) and they also have been very sweet and generous, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!

I absolutely LOVE what I do, and when I am unable to do it, I get very depressed :(  Being sick is bad enough, but being too ill to do what a person loves the most is really terrible.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is keep those kind requests coming.  Be honest with me, and I'll be honest with you.  Be kind to me, and I will be very kind in return :)

Kisses,

Diane Andrews
www.insatiablemilf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your email will NEVER be published.